Welcome to the craziness that is Triple T Pittsford Farm

Welcome to my daily dose of craziness.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A day with the "Boys".

It's Tuesday, the second start to the week since Monday was Labor Day.  I am babysitting for my two little cousin's.  Aidan 1 1/2, and Golin 6 months.  This can be a chore since Aidan doesn't talk yet and Golin (like Goal-In) is a very chunky 23# baby.  Thank goodness I have Wyatt, my three year old grandson here to help me.  Other wise, I would be pulling my hair out.  Golin is living under the delusion that he must be carried around on ones hip all day long.  This does not happen when he is with me.  My back won't take it.  Plain and simple, he's too big for be to lug around. 

Wyatt is ready for snow.  Krista, Kaylynn and Wyatt were here for supper last night.  All Wyatt talked about was snow and Santa Clause.  "When it going to start snowing Mamma?"  I was cracking up.  He is so cute, and way too smart for his age.  I'm sure that most of my blog posts will be about the sheep, the craziness that goes on in my house, and my grandchildren.  Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment